IDFC FASTag Digital Distribution Model
Distributor remuneration system depends on the activations made by their Agents.
Benefits to the Distributor along with 1000/- commission on every agent:
1. Rs. 30/- per activated tag, under Category 5 – 0 to 19 Accounts.
2. Rs. 35/- per activated tag, under Category 4 – 20 – 29 Accounts
3. Rs. 40/- per activated tag, under Category 3 – 30 – 39 Accounts
4. Rs. 45/- per activated tag, under Category 2 – 40 – 49 Accounts
5. Rs. 50/- per activated tag, under Category 1 – 50 + Accounts
Distributor may keep Rs. 1000/- as his commission and paid Rs. 1500/- to the Master Distributor along with documents and payment proofs at the time of requesting new agent id.
We will dispatch the tags to the agent address shared by you on the same day by 6 pm, on receipt of documents and payment proof received by us before 2 pm,
Agents IDs will be shared by 6 pm on the same day.
Agent is eligible for cancellation of account after completion 6 months only from the date of activation.
List of activations in class wise must send to the Master Distributor on or before of 5th of every month. (Format will be provided)
Distributor remuneration will be paid every month on 20th, on receipt of the list of activations done by his agents on verification.
Distributor may provide Aadhar, Pan Card along with cancelled cheque copy for creation of Distributor id at free of cost.
Pan India Master Distributor:
Banala Enterprises, Bapatla – 522101, Andhra Pradesh – For details: 988 507 8469.
For details visit http://bit.ly/33Wzcq3